- Assistant Disciplinary Counsel
- Deputy District Attorney, Multnomah County District Attorney's Office
- Deputy District Attorney, Lane County District Attorney’s Office
- Judicial Clerk, Lane County Circuit Court
- Student Conduct Coordinator, University of Oregon Office of the Dean of Student Conduct
University of Oregon School of Law Eugene, OR
Juris Doctor Certificate: Criminal Law
Honors: Who’s Who Among University Graduates
Humboldt State University Arcata, CA
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, cum laude,
Honors: Poli. Sci. Department Academic Award
Guangxi University Guangxi, China
Certificate: Political Geography of China
- 2017 RECIPIENT OF THE HUMBOLDT STATE UNIVERSITY DISTINGUISHED ALUMNI AWARD
their community, nation, or Humboldt State University.
- 2016 RECIPIENT OF THE OREGON WOMEN LAWYERS JUDGE MERCEDES DEIZ AWARD
to promoting minorities in the legal profession and in the community. The recipient of this award
is a person who has influenced minorities to pursue legal careers, opened doors for minority attorneys,
or advanced opportunities for minorities within the profession.
- 2016 THIRD AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN TO ARGUE BEFORE THE OREGON SUPREME COURT
City of Los Angeles Gang Reduction and Youth Development Program (GRYD)
Los Angeles, California
Selected to serve as an evaluator for Mayor Eric Garcetti's (RYD) program. Responsibilities include, review, score and rank submitted proposals for a particular GRYD zone and area of service.
Washington County Civil Service Commission
Washington County, Oregon
Appointed by the Washington County Board of Commissioners to serve as a Civil Service Commissioner (“CSC”).
As a CSC, served on the appeals board for Washington County employees. Adjudicate employees adverse
personnel management decisions such as appointments, disciplinary actions and classification allocations.
Coffee Creek Correctional Facility Prison Advisory Committee
Clackamas County, Oregon
Approved by the Oregon Department of Corrections to serve as a Prison Advisory Committee (“PAC”) member
and elected by the PAC Board as a Co-Chair. As a PAC Co-Chair, coordinate the advisory committee meetings and collaboratively advise the facility on correctional activities and practices affecting area communities. Identify,
recommend and create opportunities to educate the public and community stake holders on issues facing the
Coffee Creek Correctional Facility.
Oregon Supreme Court Advisory Committee
Appointed by the Oregon Supreme Court Chief Justice to serve as a member of the Criminal Advisory Committee.
As a member of the advisory committee, provided consultancy to the Chief Justice on issues of trial court
efficiency, criminal legislation and improvements to the criminal justice system.
CIVIC & PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP ORGANIZATIONS
- Board Member, Women Lawyer's Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- Co-Chair, WLALA Appointive Office Committee
- Member, Black Women Lawyer's Association of Los Angeles (BWL)
- President, Oregon Women Lawyers
- Member, Oregon Women Lawyers
- President, Oregon Chapter National Bar Association
- President, Lane County Human Rights Commission
- Chair, Oregon State Bar Member Services Committee
- Co-Chair, Oregon Women Lawyers Transformation Committee
- Co-Chair, Oregon Coffee Creek Prison Advisory Committee
- Commissioner, Washington County Civil Service Commission
- Elected Board Member, Oregon State Bar Board of Governors
- Board Member, Uniform Jury Instructions-Criminal Committee
- Board Member, OSB Leadership College Advisory Board
- Board Member, Oregon State Bar Affirmative Action Committee
- Board Member, Girl Scouts Beyond Bars
- Board Member, Lane County Domestic Violence Council
- Member, Multnomah County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, ABA Center for Prof. Responsibility Planning Committee
- Member, Black Prosecutors Association
- Member, Oregon State Bar
- Member, Oregon Supreme Court Justice Criminal Advisory Committee
- Member, National Organization of Bar Counsel [NOBC]
- Member, NOBC Web Planning Committee
- Member, Oregon Women Lawyers Intersectionality Committee
- Member, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (Present).
- Graduate, Emerge Oregon
- Licensed to Practice Law in Oregon